At the top of the website and toward the right, there is a blue ribbon with an icon that shows a silhouette of head and shoulders (that is your account information). While hovering over the “My Account” icon, select the “Address Book”.
When you arrive on the page, your company primary billing address will display.
- To find existing addresses, search your company address in the box above the address grid.
- You can select that address as the default shipping address.
- If the address is not there, click “Add New Address” on the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the address form and click “Use as the default shipping address".
- It is required to complete the shipping information as it is crucial to the delivery process.
- Now you can click “Save Address”.