The My Orders section of your account will display different statuses (ETA, etc.) while your order is being processed.
- Processing indicates we’ve received the order and are working to get your items to you as quickly as possible.
- Pending Review indicates the order is processing but there is a need to contact Customer Service at 800.323.5547 to see what is missing to complete the order process.
- Partially Shipped indicates some items in that order have been shipped and tracking information is available, while other items are pending shipment or may be back-ordered.
- Complete indicates all items in the order have shipped and tracking information is now available for all items.
- For orders Pending Approval, contact your organization’s account administrator.
For order tracking information, view this article.